From: Dave Pooser <dave-stalker@pooserville.com>
Subject: Re: Issue with iOS9 and unread mail
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:40:19 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 10/14/15, 7:52 PM, "CommuniGate Pro Discussions on behalf of
Paul_Dudley" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com on behalf of pdudley@anl.com.au>
wrote:

>Has anyone else had an issue with the number of unread mail being
>displayed on the native iPhone client since upgrading the iPhone to iOS9?
>Some of our staff have found that it is displaying an incorrect number of
>unread emails on the home screen. I have not experienced it myself.
>We are running Communigate version 6.1.5 on a RH EL linux server.

We're seeing it at $DAYJOB running Exchange 2013, so it seems to be an iOS
bug rather than a bug in CGP or Exchange.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com