From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Issue with iOS9 and unread mail
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:57:40 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 10/14/2015 10:40 PM, Dave Pooser wrote:
On 10/14/15, 7:52 PM, "CommuniGate Pro Discussions on behalf of
Paul_Dudley" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com on behalf of pdudley@anl.com.au>
wrote:
Has anyone else had an issue with the number of unread mail being
displayed on the native iPhone client since upgrading the iPhone to iOS9?
Some of our staff have found that it is displaying an incorrect number of
unread emails on the home screen. I have not experienced it myself.
We are running Communigate version 6.1.5 on a RH EL linux server.
We're seeing it at $DAYJOB running Exchange 2013, so it seems to be an iOS
bug rather than a bug in CGP or Exchange.

I am seeing it on my CGP account,  configured as an exchange account, but not on my gmail account.