From: Bill Cole <cgp-2015@billmail.scconsult.com>
Subject: Re: OSX Contacts app and CGP via CardDAV
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 23:29:37 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 28 Oct 2015, at 15:17, Mark J Strawcutter wrote:

Any hints on configuring OSC "Contacts" app to sync with CGP via CardDAV?

Mine has continued to Just Work(tm) across 4 versions of MacOS X, so I may be forgetting something about the last time I had to manually set it up (Lion?) but the one thing I do remember is that I had to specify the Server URL in the form /UserDAV/username%40example.com/ rather than letting the system try to autodetect or use a raw '@' in the URL.

Also: MacOS X autodetection for multiple protocols via the "Internet Accounts" subsystem is ugly under the hood. If you have tight temp blacklist settings for protocol errors or bad logins, you may want to loosen them if you've got a lot of Mac (or iOS) users.