From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Communigate LDAP and Barracuda?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 22:57:04 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-11-01 19:57 , Lyn wrote:
Yes, that’s what I’ve been learning. However, there is mention in CGP documentation that seems to indicate support of Account aliases. Not sure if this is what I’m looking for or not?

https://www.communigate.com/cgatepro/CentralDir.html#SubTree

The correct way to validate addresses on CGPro via LDAP is through searches under the special dc=cgprouter subtree: <http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/LDAP.html#RouterDN>

On Nov 1, 2015, at 8:42 AM, Lyle <lyle@lcrcomputer.net> wrote:

That was always an issue with CGPro.  Their LDAP database only contained main account addresses and never contained any group or account aliases.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.

On 10/31/15 22:32, Lyn wrote:
I’m attempting to configure a Barracuda Spam Firewall to use Communigate’s LDAP. My configuration in Barracuda is successfully returning account names, but not account aliases.

Does anyone have any Barracuda LDAP/Single Sign-On with Communigate (6.0.11)?

Thanks -

Lyn

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.