From: Lyn <lynlist@nowdata.com>
Subject: Re: Communigate LDAP and Barracuda?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:21:37 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I really appreciate being pointed to the appropriate documentation. However my limited knowledge on this subject prevents me from successfully attempting any meaningful tests using the correct syntax. I was hoping I could start at a very simple level by attempting to get this to work in my email application. The entries below work, but they don’t return associated account aliases.

Search Base: cn=domain.com
Scope: Subtree
Authentication: Simple

To verify the dc=cgprouter subtree, should I be using a different technique (Telnet?)? Can anyone dumb this down for me?