From: Luis Gonçalves <luisgo@ua.pt>
Subject: Problem
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 08:00:43 -0800
To: <CGatePro>

Dear All

In Communigate Pro 5.4 Docummentation gives the following information.

Configuring the SMTP module

When a message is received with the SMTP module, and the sender IP address is not found in the Client Addresses list, the message is marked as being received "from a stranger". If this message should be relayed by your server to some other host on the Internet, and that host is not listed in the Client IP Addresses list either, the message can be rejected.

I have the client Address List with the IPs limited  to my country IPs. But I can not receive from IPs outside my country because if the messages are marked "from a stranger" I did not receive them. I have to widen the IP list. This happens in any email client even in the Web Interface. There is any way to mantain the IP list short.

The number of email in my server is limited to 5 because I am using the Demo.

Thanks

Luis Gonçalves