From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Samsung not syncing calendar or contacts
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 21:10:46 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-11-04 18:29 , Robert T. Repko wrote:
I have a Samsung SM-G870A running android 5.0
Connecting to CGP 6.0.5 on Windows Server

The calendar and contacts no longer sync with the server.  Is this a known problem or is there a configuration setting I'm missing.  The calendar and contacts use to sync but stopped several weeks ago.  Thanks for any help/ideas.
This email was scanned for viruses by ClamAV AntiVirus.

Please verify tin the account preferences (WebAdmin, WebUser or Pronto) that the correct folders of proper class are selected as the default Calendar and Contacts folders in the account. Then try to re-create the account on the mobile device.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.