From: Robert T. Repko <rtr@rsquared.com>
Subject: RE: Samsung not syncing calendar or contacts
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:03:59 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If I understand you correctly, logged into the webadmin, I have 'Main Calendar default(Calendar)' and 'Main Contacts Folder default(Contacts)'.  Am i looking in the correct place or should I be checking somewhere else.

On 2015-11-04 18:29 , Robert T. Repko wrote:
> I have a Samsung SM-G870A running android 5.0
> Connecting to CGP 6.0.5 on Windows Server
>
> The calendar and contacts no longer sync with the server.  Is this a known problem or is there a configuration setting I'm missing.  The calendar and contacts use to sync but stopped several weeks ago.  Thanks for any help/ideas.
> This email was scanned for viruses by ClamAV AntiVirus.

Please verify tin the account preferences (WebAdmin, WebUser or Pronto)
that the correct folders of proper class are selected as the default
Calendar and Contacts folders in the account. Then try to re-create the
account on the mobile device.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.
This email was scanned for viruses by ClamAV AntiVirus.