From: Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Subject: W10 mail question/warning
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:20:32 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'm not a W10 user, so excuse any error in what I'm describing.

One of my reasonably technical users had W10 with it's mail client configured to use ActiveSync to CGP.  Didn't use it much.

Last night, he did a "major service pack update" to W10.

A bit later, when he first invoked the W10 mail client after the upgrade, it went thru and re-sent event invitations for every event in his calendar (from the beginning of time on).

Has anyone seen this?  If you're in a similar situation, you might want to pay close attention during/after the upgrade

Mark