From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: Routing all but one address
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:14:00 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

Or use unknown mail feature of the domain settings with "rerouted to"
Then just create the mailbox(es) you wish to receive directly on .all others are rerouted to the one specified in rerouted to.

>From the help
Rerouted to:
the address is changed to the E-mail address specified in the text field, and the Router restarts trying to route this new address.
Note: you specify an E-mail address, not an account name there. So, if you specify Rerouted To: Postmaster for the client1.com Domain, messages sent to unknown names will be routed to the Postmaster account in the Main Domain, not to the postmaster Account in that client1.com Secondary Domain. Specify postmaster@client1.com to direct those messages to the postmaster Account in the client1.com Domain.
Note: you can use the asterisk (*) symbol in the E-mail address field. This symbol will be replaced with the original (unknown) name.
Sample:
The Domain client1.com Mail to Unknown Name option is set to
Rerouted to: Bad-*@support.company.com
A message comes addressed to jjones@client1.com, and the Account jjones does not exist in the client1.com Domain.
The message is rerouted to bad-jjones@support.company.com

Probably be easier for the team to troubleshoot than looking at the route records

Brian

Brian Turnbow
Network Manager
TWT S.p.A.