Mailing List Message #105915
From: David Brookfield <>
Subject: Redirect mail router rule
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:39:10 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
Hi there, I'm just wondering what I am doing wrong

I have a router rule to redirect mail arriving at one CGP but it needs to be redirected internally to another,

The rule I have is this, TBH I rarely use rules so I'm not sure what I'm doing : = [] ; explicitly relay to the IP address

This is what I see in the Logs:
00:00:13.00 4 SMTP-44331( resolving ''
00:00:13.00 4 SMTP-44331( connecting to []
00:00:34.00 3 SMTP-44331( failed to connect to []. Error Code=no response

Which is correct as that's the external IP and my firewall won't do Out and In, hence why I need route to the internal IP..

Anyone able to tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Thanks in advance....