From: Michael A. Wise <spiski@okean.com>
Subject: Re: Omitting Email originating IP from the header
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 11:47:31 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Dec 01, 2015, 04:05 PDT (UTC -7), Luis Gonçalves wrote:

Dear All

       Anyone knows how to omit the "Email originating IP" of the header
of my sent emails?

I want to have that option. Gmail already does that.

Gmail does that only when the sender uses the webmail interface to Gmail.

IMHO, there is little legitimate reason to hide it. Gmail claims it is for privacy reasons. This is kind of like people who block their caller ID on phones, but yet reject anonymous calls. (they want to know who is calling them, but don't want the same in reverse).

If I see an abuse problem, I want to know the source and do not appreciate vendors hiding that in the name of "privacy."

--Mike