From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: Omitting Email originating IP from the header
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 08:44:21 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We started blocking ours several years ago after a Barracuda update started doing rejections not based on our servers IP address, but the IP address of the computer that submitted it to our server (a dynamic IP address).

I don't know if that still stands.

I do know when a complaint does come in, it makes it a little more difficult to find the problem account.
--

Jeff Wark
Tbaytel Internet