From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Add-ins in Outlook 2010 now blank
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:24:21 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We are running Communigate Pro version 6.1.6 with the latest MAPI client version. Today the latest Windows patches were pushed through by our PC Support team and we have found that staff that have Outlook 2010 now find that the Add-Ins tab is now blank. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations