From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Messages marked as deleted
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:35:52 -0500
Does anyone know of a way to 'unmark' messages as deleted?  An account has a lot of messages that have been marked as deleted (probably through an IMAP client) and I would like to undo that action.

However, the only way I can see to clear a deleted flag is to open up the message and select 'Undelete'.  This won't work for several folders with possibly hundreds of messages in each folder.

My goal here is to avoid writing something to do it.  ;)
--

Jeff Wark
Tbaytel Internet