From: <rwebb@ropeguru.com>
Subject: Retrieve mail from mapi connector dat file
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:11:43 -0500
To: <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>

I have run into an issue with t client where they lost their entire communigate mail server. Fortunately just one user but they are using the mapi connector with Outlook.

I am trying to copy off all the cached email but outlook keeps telling me I need to be online to export. I have also tried to just do a copy to new pst and archive but none of it works.

Is there any way to truly retrieve all the email in the connector dat file that is created?

Robert Webb