From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: Out of office message when a member of a DL
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 18:20:53 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks Phil for the info,

Sorry for stealing the thread , but I couldn't resist asking santa for a
belated xmas gift...

Please, please and please again

Add also

("Current Date", "greater than", “#DATE"),

So we can have a start and stop date for the message and not have to
activate it the day we want it to start.

Brian

X-List*,
> X-Mirror*, X-Auto* (except for X-Auto-Response-Suppress),
X-Mailing-List,
> Auto-* This condition also checks that the message has a non-empty
Return-