From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: RE: Out of office message when a member of a DL
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:14:57 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks Phil - that explains it clearly.

Thanks & Regards
Paul

-----Original Message-----

On Jan 26, 2016, at 19:19, Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au> wrote:

> It appears from out testing and recent experience, that if you are a member of a distribution list, and you have an out of office message set, if an email is sent to that distribution list, the sender does not receive your out of office reply.
> Is there any way or setting to change so that the sender will receive your out of office message if an email is sent to a distribution list that you are a member of?
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Paul Dudley

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or disclose its
 contents to any person.