From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Vacation Feature Request WAS Re: Out of office message when a member of a DL
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:16:41 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The lack of START date for vacation message rule is one of the main problems I have. Adding the start date would help me immensely.

On 28/01/2016 4:07 AM, Philip Slater wrote:
Take it you are referring to the ‘easy vacation message interface’.

Phil

On Jan 27, 2016, at 9:20, Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it> wrote:

Thanks Phil for the info,

Sorry for stealing the thread , but I couldn't resist asking santa for a
belated xmas gift...

Please, please and please again

Add also

("Current Date", "greater than", “#DATE"),

So we can have a start and stop date for the message and not have to
activate it the day we want it to start.

Brian