From: <rwebb@ropeguru.com>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 & Outlook 2013
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 21:47:18 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Robert T. Repko <rtr@rsquared.com>

I think you meant to send this to the Microsoft help email, not Communigate!!

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:06:27 -0500

"Robert T. Repko" <rtr@rsquared.com> wrote:

CGP 6.0.4 running on Windows 2008 R2

Upgraded computers to Windows 10, Installed Office 2013 and Office 2013 SP1. Unable to open Outlook, receive the following error:

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook, Cannot open the Outlook Window. The set of folders cannot open. The operation failed.

So I installed Outlook 2010 (only Outlook, no other 2010 programs).

Outlook start to open, shows email folders, and then says Outlook stopped working and outlook closes.

Has anyone experienced this problem. Any ideas how to get Outlook 2013 working. I need to get Outlook 2013 working, Outlook2010 was only going to be a stopped gap measure until I could get 2013 working.

This email was scanned for viruses by ClamAV AntiVirus.