From: <rwebb@ropeguru.com>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 & Outlook 2013
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 09:15:07 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Robert T. Repko <rtr@rsquared.com>

Because other than the version of the CGP server, you gave no other information about your setup and only that various versions of outlook would not start.

And from the errors you gave, there is nothing to indicate or help troubleshoot a CGP mapi issue. So it appears you need Microsoft support in order to even get Outlook to run in the first place.

So what troubleshooting have you done? Did the MAPI configuration complete to begin with when you setup the default profile? Need a lot more info than you have even begun to provide.

On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 22:27:44 -0500

"Robert T. Repko" <rtr@rsquared.com> wrote:

Why would it be the wrong place to ask for assistance since I’m running CGP and CGP MAPI connector.