From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 & Outlook 2013
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 15:14:50 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Sorry, when I say delete the profile, you need to delete the profile in Outlook but also all of the Windows files and folders associated with this profile.

I've had the same error you are experiencing and only a total deletion and recreation of the profile could fix it. It is unrelated to Windows 10 and Outlook 2013 (if your problem is the same as mine) as I have experienced this problem on multiple versions of Outlook and Windows. Always MAPI though.

On 1/02/2016 3:10 PM, Shaun Gamble wrote:
Are you using MAPI to connect to CGP from Outlook? If so, delete the profile and recreate it.

I am running Windows 10 and Office 2013 on a number of PCs and laptops with MAPI connection. I had no issues with the upgrade.

On 31/01/2016 7:06 AM, Robert T. Repko wrote:

CGP 6.0.4 running on Windows 2008 R2

Upgraded computers to Windows 10, Installed Office 2013 and Office 2013 SP1.  Unable to open Outlook, receive the following error:

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook, Cannot open the Outlook Window.  The set of folders cannot open.  The operation failed.

So I installed Outlook 2010 (only Outlook, no other 2010 programs).  Outlook start to open, shows email folders, and then says Outlook stopped working and outlook closes.

Has anyone experienced this problem.  Any ideas how to get Outlook 2013 working.  I need to get Outlook 2013 working, Outlook2010 was only going to be a stopped gap measure until I could get 2013 working.

This email was scanned for viruses by ClamAV AntiVirus.

--

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>