From: Palvelin Postmaster <postmaster@palvelin.fi>
Subject: Dynamic IP as a client IP
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 17:38:34 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I have an ADSL connection at home. My home router's IP address changes from time to time if/when the DSL connection is broken. I would like my home router’s IP address to always be considered a Client IP address by CGP. It seems 'Detect Clients by DNS Name’ and a permanent DynDNS name would be one way to accomplish this but it requires 2 DNS transaction for every incoming connection. So, is there any way to keep my dynamic IP address in the Client IP Addresses list and up-to-date?