From: Peter Leye <pleye@sixco.ae>
Subject: RE: Dynamic IP as a client IP
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 04:53:06 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

If your system at home, is also a CGPro server, then you may want to consider AUTHenticating to the relay CGPro server. In Settings/Mail/SMTP/Sending, configure "Forward to" <your relay server>" and "Send AUTH:" using an account which you created on you relay server, with its password.
This way, you home system will indeed be considered as a client, which is what you want to achieve.

If your home system is a mail client, or another mail server, then you still should use the same principle.

Maintaining a DynDNS hostname on your home system, is useful to send mail to it, from your relay server.

Best regards,

Peter