From: Philip Slater <pslater@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Failure to connect with cox.net
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:24:37 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
And for times like these when the license is out of date, I am grateful that we do have a good user community to answer these questions at times like these.

That being said, as the list can attest to, there were a lot of security changes in both 6.0 and 6.1

Phil

On Feb 16, 2016, at 1:40, Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it> wrote:

> Ciao,
>
> honestly ... I think that if someone rely on a piece of SW/HW/knowledge should pay for the support... I live thanks to this :)
>
> I do reply, sometimes, when I know and when I have time for.
>
> Max
>
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:13:39 -0500
>  "Bill Cole" <cgp-2015@billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:
>  On 15 Feb 2016, at 12:29, James Moe wrote:
>
>  No one knows? Not even Tech Support?
>
>  It's been a long time since I've seen a CommuniGate employee respond in any detail here to a tech support query regarding an out-of-support CGP version. Maybe even forever...

CommuniGate Pro Training
If interested please contact sales@communigate.com

Philip Slater
Professional Services
CommuniGate Systems
1100 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 355
Larkspur, California 94939
US:  1 800 262 4722 ext 201
Int:   1 415 569-2280 ext 201
Fax: 1 415 464-8618
~ Secure and simple web & mobile unified communications ~

email/xmpp: pslater@communigate.com