From: amayer@sip.de <amayer@sip.de>
Subject: Outlook 2016
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:35:36 +0100
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

we have done some tests with Outlook 2016 and Cgate 6.1.7 (Mapi 1.54.12.5/1.54.12.2)
In general Outlook works with it, but there are a few problems.

The text of an invitation is no longer visible in the calendar.
Here is the way were you come into this:

If the outlook 2016 clients receives an invitation, you click accept. After that you look at the appointment in your calendar.
The text of the invitation  is no longer visible or is deleted. Only the first letter of the whole text remains.
Does anyone see this problem?

Another, but not important, thing is:
The "About CommuniGate Interface" in Add/Ins is no longer visible.
There is only the "CommuniGate Pro Server" drop down menu

What about general support from Outlook 2016? I havenīt read anything about this on CommuniGate Site / Release Notes.

Best regards

Alex