From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: Calendar Issues
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:55:11 +0100
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Mike

> Hi everybody,
>
> after a very long Night i finally did surrender and decided to ask that,
> most
> likely, simple Question on the Mailinglist. I was not able to find
> something
> about my problem in the Archives or the HowTo. Obviously i'm the only one
> encountering the problem or the only one ever needed that kind of stuff.
>
> Simple enough: I want to make a Calendar (public) where everyone can put
> in
> Events and read, delete and (here it comes) *edit* every Event no matter
> what
> user created it.
>
> It seemed easy enough and everything works fine but the "edit" Part :(
>
> Created a new User "public"
> logged in as public and created a Calendar called 'For all'
> gave every of the 4 Users all rights in the ACL really every right
> including
> administer created 2 Entrys

We do exactly this for "public-folders" and use anyone@
anyone@ will give access to all users in the domain so that any new users do
not need to be configured.
And then we  use custom to set the permissions we want.

Then you just need to subscribe to  the folders from the accounts.
Never had the issue you are describing.

> logged in as user_1
> already had the Calender available
> could do anything BUT edit the Entrys

You can try and set the mailbox log level (domain settings)  and look in the
logs for errors.
And also use the cli/look at the account info file to see what the actual
permissions are showing.

HTH

Brian