From: Bill Cole <cgp-2015@billmail.scconsult.com>
Subject: Re: Spam from one 'organization'.
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 13:15:13 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 4 Mar 2016, at 9:41, Jeff Wark wrote:

Is anyone else seeing a big jump in spam from these blocks?

No, but only because I've been rejecting all mail from 3 of those 4 networks for about a decade, never losing a valid message as a result. You'll note that if look at the Network objects instead of the Organization objects, those nets have been passed around between a series of orgs all with the same address.

Thanks for alerting me to 104.243.64.0/20 before they hit me from there... :)