From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Crystal skin
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:54:33 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello

On 2016-03-15 17:39 , Vesse Michel wrote:
Hello,

- i am looking for personalize the logo and also other things in Crystal
skin,
which folder is the logo ?

As usual, you need to create a custom skin named Crystal and use webAdmin interface to upload customized variants of skin files.

- How can i "Move into..." a message with Crystal?
When I chose a folder to move a message and clik to "Move into..." ,
just bounces side to side never changes and message is always in the
same folder.

Which version do you use? In the current versions there's the "To Folder" button in the items list view which you can use to sekect the destination folder and then - the Move or Copy operation.

- how do I translate a few words EN> FR that have been forgotten ?

Ideally - report them to support. In general Crystel relies on the *.data files in the basic skin but also has smaller files with specific strings. This mall suvbset of strings is not available yet in French, indeed. You can add one as a customization (through webAdmin, see above.)

Thanks for your help

Michel

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.