From: Corbett, Peter <Peter.Corbett@oneneck.com>
Subject: Re: Clustered Re: Virtualization questions
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:51:52 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
On 2016/3/28, 12:54 PM, "CommuniGate Pro Discussions on behalf of Jeff
Wark" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com on behalf of jwark@tbaytel.net> wrote:

>Any people running a cluster in VMWare?  Or maybe one machine.  We have 3
>fronts and it would be nice to have a virtual machine ready to take the
>place of a machine that is being
> worked on (or replace fronts with vm's).

I’m using a 2x2 CGP cluster running on a 3-node VMWare cluster. I’m using
DRS rules to ensure that the 2 fronts are never on the same physical host
(and likewise for the 2 backs), but otherwise nothing special. I’m just
doing email, but it’s working fine for us.

--
Peter Corbett
Service Engineer II - UNIX