From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:19:14 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Has anyone tested Outlook 2016 with MAPI? I can no longer purchase Outlook 2013. Which is a shame as it is now working properly with the MAPI. New PCs coming in the next week will have Outlook 2016 so I'd appreciate anyone's experiences.

On 23/02/2016 7:56 PM, Massimo Bolzoni wrote:
Ciao,

my personal experience in the last months is that using OL with airsync interface (like connecting to Outlook.com) is far better than mapi form performances and glitches. Only problems client side with very big accounts 30GB or more.

I did not tested mapi with 2016 yet.

Max

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:35:36 +0100
 Hello,

 we have done some tests with Outlook 2016 and Cgate 6.1.7 (Mapi 1.54.12.5/1.54.12.2)
 In general Outlook works with it, but there are a few problems.

 The text of an invitation is no longer visible in the calendar.
 Here is the way were you come into this:

 If the outlook 2016 clients receives an invitation, you click accept. After that you look at the appointment in your calendar.
 The text of the invitation  is no longer visible or is deleted. Only the first letter of the whole text remains.
 Does anyone see this problem?

 Another, but not important, thing is:
 The "About CommuniGate Interface" in Add/Ins is no longer visible.
 There is only the "CommuniGate Pro Server" drop down menu

 What about general support from Outlook 2016? I haven´t read anything about this on CommuniGate Site / Release Notes.

 Best regards

 Alex

 Send administrative queries to
Quest'anno festeggiamo 10 anni! Scopri di piu'...

Massimo Bolzoni - Solution Architect
Mob.: +39 335 52 78 936

Iscrivetevi ai nostri WEBINAR, solo 30 minuti per illustrarti i nostri servizi in the cloud (SAAS) e le nostre tecnologie CommuniGate, Mailspect e IP Technology LAB, maggiori info qui: Webinar

Answer srl: distributore italiano Communigate Pro MailSpect IP Technology labs

Answer srl
via Gandhi, 22 - 42123 Reggio Emilia
Tel +39 0522 286545
Fax +39 0522 286233
e-mail massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it
Web http://www.answervad.it

Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, rivolte esclusi-vamente al destinatario. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copie deldocumento trasmesso o degli allegati da parte di qualsiasi soggettodiverso dal destinatario e'perseguibile ai sensi dell'articolo 616Codice Penale e del Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003.Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di re-inviarlo al mittente e distruggerlo.
Per informazioni potete contattare l'indirizzo privacy@answervad.it
***
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the personsabove and may contain confidential information. If you have receivedthe message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereofis prohibited and it is punished by law. Please return it immediatelyto the sender and delete the message.
Should you have any questions,please contact us at privacy@answervad.it

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com>
Destination Darwin NT <http://www.destinationnt.com>