From: Gib Henry <gib@gibhenry.com>
Subject: DMARC: Remote end passes failed mail
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:30:52 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

For testing, my DMARC DNS record currently says to quarantine failed mail.  However, I get some reports like the one below which suggest that while DKIM and SPF both fail, the reporter identifies the mail as neutral and takes no action.  Will changing disposition from “quarantine” to “reject” fix this, or is it my problem or a remote-end problem?  Other suggestions?  Cheers,
--
Gib Henry

<record>
<row>
<source_ip>31.45.224.4</source_ip> [Croatia, ∴ illegitimate]
<count>1</count>
<policy_evaluated>
<disposition>quarantine</disposition>
<dkim>fail</dkim>