From: Gib Henry <gib@gibhenry.com>
Subject: Anyone using DMARC?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 21:27:31 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Is anyone on the list using DMARC?  I found that my postings on this list were being rejected because mail.stalker.com wasn’t an authorized sender (I’m not sure whether I fixed that).  My external filter tags messages as pass, quarantine, or reject, but they all appear in my inbox.  I suppose I have to apply filters to move them to spam.

Ironically, the most consistent single reject I get is AOL’s own daily DMARC reports to me.  They’re not even signed, which may be why they’re rejected.  The only other two rejected domains so far are Netflix and mandrillapp.com (an offshoot of MailChimp). Cheers,
--
Gib Henry