From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: initial mail sync on iOS display only last seven days
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:59:15 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

I got it myself!

While sync-setting is set to unlimited in iOS, switch OFF the Mail switch (next to the switches for Contacts, Calendar…), wait about a minute until the whole Mail data has been removed from the iPhone, then switch it ON again.

It takes some time to sync all your folders, but the one-week-limit is not active anymore.

Marcel