From: Steven S. Zingman <szingman@evansprop.com>
Subject: Re: initial mail sync on iOS display only last seven days
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 11:16:25 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Marcel,
When we configure a IOS device, We turn off WiFi and cellular data first. We then configure the account. Yes, it will tell you it can't connect. We set the amount of mail to unlimited. Once the account is configured, we then turn on Wifi and Cellular. May not be the best way, but it's been working for us for years.
Steve
--
Steven S. Zingman
IS Manager

On 6/1/2016 7:00 AM, CommuniGate Pro Discussions wrote:
Subject:
initial mail sync on iOS display only last seven days
From:
Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Date:
6/1/2016 4:41 AM

Hello

When I configure a new Exchange account (AirSync) on an iOS device, it displays only emails from the last seven days.

I can set the sync-setting to unlimited in iOS, but it does not display any more emails. Especially not in Mailboxes other than the INBOX.

An example Mailbox contains 106 Messages, but the iPhone and iPad only display 3 of them (the three of the last seven days).

Has anyone a hint against this problem?

Thanks,
Marcel