From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: sendmail and SELinux
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 09:19:26 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Stalker Labs Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Hello Support,
I ran CGP on the same box centos 7 with a php application and when SELinux is enabled I can’t send emails from php through sendmail replacement from CGP.
The config in php.ini is fine and the appropriate link has been created in /usr/sbin/sendmail=> /opt/CommuniGate/sendmail, the context of the /opt/CommuniGate/sendmail is “sendmail_exec_t” just like the original application sendmail.postfix . I think it maybe another SELinux context I am missing , probably related to the new path where sendmail is now.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, I really appreciate it.