From: Matthew Black <Matthew.Black@csulb.edu>
Subject: RE: sendmail and SELinux
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:25:36 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I ran into a very similar problem on our web servers but wanted to keep SELinux set to enforcing mode. This Red Hat link provides a solution. You need a Red Hat portal account to read it.

Writing a Custom SELinux Policy

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/117583

In a nutshell, these commands will help (substitute “sendmail” for [application]:

grep [application] /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -R -M my[application]

semodule -i my[application].pp

matthew

california state university, long beach