From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: TLS cipher methods
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 03:06:28 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
On 04.07.2016 23:59, Jeff Wark wrote:
I'm looking in our logs and can see the following coming up every couple
of minutes:

 >Error Code=none of client TLS cipher methods is supported

Is there any way to determine which cipher methods the client is
presenting

You need to see logs with TLS recorded on all info level.

The list of methods can be found here <https://testssl.sh/openssl-rfc.mappping.html>

Use some online tester such as <https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/>

--

Jeff Wark