From: Robin Lewis <robin@primarytalent.com>
Subject: Deleting emails from Apple Mail
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 17:52:41 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Seem to be having some issues with delete emails from Apple Mail client and CG server recognising that corresponding mbox has reduced in size.
Senario:
User wants to archive email (Getting over quota alerts EG 90% of 10G)
Using Apple Mail user moves 5,000 emails to be archived to mail folder Archive 2016
User exports folder Archive 2016 (1G) to desktop
User deletes contents of folder Archive 2016
Expect quota to be 80% of 10G, but quota still reads 90% of 10G

-If user login to Pronto folder Archive 2016 shows the number 5,000 next to folder icon
When folder is clicked 5,000 changes to 0 and folder is shown as empty, and now quota is 80% of 10G

So looks like, when using Apple Mail, email data is being deleted by from mbox but the “index” is not being updated.
Is there a way of forcing the server to update folder indexing or will it do it automatically after sometime.

Regards

Robin Lewis
Primary Talent International

UK Government legislation for agencies obliges us to give all Promoters and
Artists that we work with full information on our Terms Of Business.

Please access the following website for full information:-