From: Karl Zander <cgplist@commpartners.com>
Subject: How are you handling zip files attachments in mail?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:29:07 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have starting blocking all zip file attachments. We're getting 175-200 messages a day with suspicious zip file attachments. (We have about 50 users.)

Subject lines

invoice
annual report
FedEx Delivery Failure

and other subjects designed to trick people to opening the zip and infecting their computer.

Using Nicolas Hatier's Find Attachments filter

Occasionally we get legitimate zip files blocked.

We setup an instance of OwnCloud for file sharing.

Are we being paranoid or have zip files become too dangerous?

--Karl