Mailing List Message #106133
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: How are you handling zip files attachments in mail?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 11:01:39 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On 07/28/2016 12:29 PM, Karl Zander wrote:
We have starting blocking all zip file attachments. We're getting 175-200 messages a day with suspicious zip file attachments. (We have about 50 users.)

We have been blocking them for a while now, and it has been major improvement in security. I have them all dropped into a folder in my account named "ZIP", and I try to check it once a day to delete any garbage and forward along legitimate messages.