From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Distribution list question
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:41:54 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

If a person is a member of multiple distribution lists, and someone else sends an email to two or more of these distribution lists, is there a way to filter the message so that the recipient only receives the email once?

For example if I am a member of distribution lists a@domain.com, b@domain.com and c@domain.com, and someone sends an email to all three distribution lists, is there a way to ensure I only receive the email once instead of three times?

Thanks & Regards

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

ANL Container Line