From: Roberto Michelena <rmichelena@mac.com>
Subject: PBX
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 18:27:44 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello all,

It seems the PBX function of CGPro is very little known or used… but now that I want my office to migrate from the analog PBX to digital, and we already bought a bunch of used Cisco 7940G phones for a very low price, and also a Grandstream FXO gateway… well, being that our CGPro server is there already, I’d like not to add another box and rather will give a try to implement it.
Is there anywhere a step by step guide, or any additional literature besides the CGPro manual pages?

There was a product some time ago I believe, that added an extra (and more PBX-oriented!) WebGUI layer to the PBX functions of CGPro, even some extra functions… did it disappear? is there something like that out there?

And finally… does anyone know if the function of Automatic Busy Redial (when placing a call to an outside line, the station can dial *66 first to enable it, and if the call hits busy, the system keeps trying by itself…)… if not implemented, can it be implemented via configuration of the CGPro server?

thanks,

Roberto Michelena