From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: PBX
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:34:07 +0200
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Roberto,

Yes we use PBX and can get it to work ( besides some issues with bugs we are
working with Communigate with in 6.1).
And believe me I can understand the frustration, have you tried your local
cgp partner for help in setting it up?

You are probably going to need to make sure your lan/nat IP addresses are ok
if you have audio issues.
I have never tried to connect on the lan side, we connect to the wan ip
address, i.e. sip.domain.com points to the wan IP address
And clients go through the firewall/router nat to get to the server.
The firewall/router should have any sip nat algs off to let the cgp server
handle nat translation.
When correctly set cgp will proxy sdp when audio comes from different public
ips and do media release when 2 phones are behind the same natted IP.
You can also force media relay for an ip address by placing it in the nat
server ip address list.
You should be using hpronto in 6.11, and may want to try the latest 6.11
patch from the ftp site as there still some issues being worked out  from
the changes implemented from 6.0 to 6.1.
For your pstn gateway you want to check if it correctly works with update
method and if it does not , activate the sip workaround for updates so
reinvites will be sent, and also check if it will correctly handle invites
with no sdp. One of the big changes from 6.0 to 6.1 for webrtc support was
to change how codecs negotiation takes place and support for empty sdp
invites/updates becomes fundamental.
Otherwise the latest 6.0 may be more stable in a voice scenario but you lose
hpronto and must rely on the flash based pronto that only works on browsers
that will still run the audio plugin.

HTH

Brian