From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: PBX
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 11:31:30 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09/05/2016 12:54 AM, Roberto Michelena wrote:

I managed to get audio in the calls by removing the WAN IP from CGPro’s config.
Which shouldn’t be the case and surely will bring some trouble on other fronts.
Details below, please what am I doing wrong?

If you tell CGP what its external IP is, then you also have to tell it what its internal, non-NAT IP addresses are, so it knows when it should not perform NAT processing.

Have you done this?