From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Upgrade to 6.1.11 questions
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:30:01 -0400
In the Router section for the History of 6.1.11, it states that the .via, .relay, .domain etc are all renamed to ._via, ._relay, ._domain.

Do these have to be changed or will the old versions work?

Also, does the External Filter protocol change to version 4 affect anything?  I don't think it would (due to the server using an older version if client requests it), but I could not find anything specific about the changes from version 3 to version 4.
--

Jeff Wark
Tbaytel Internet