From: Till Klages <t.klages@sparks.de>
Subject: Strange INBOX-Mirror
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 11:45:13 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hi -

I am looking at a strange phenomenon I can`t resolve:

One of our users has a mailbox that mirrors the INBOX.

Incoming mails are displayed in both INBOX and „Name-of-Mailbox“. It is not any sort of „intelligent mailbox“ or similar. There is no rule pointing to that mailbox.
You can not rename or delete that mailbox, even if it`s empty. Neither in any mail-app nor in the webmailer-interface.

There is no sub-folder for „Name-of-Mailbox“ (.mdir) on the server / within the User.macnt.

Does anyone have an idea of where to look?

Thanks
T I L L