From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 6.1.11 questions
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 11:01:49 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2016-09-07 18:30, Jeff Wark wrote:
In the Router section for the History of 6.1.11, it states that the
.via, .relay, .domain etc are all renamed to ._via, ._relay, ._domain.

Do these have to be changed or will the old versions work?

The old suffixes will be supported till the end of 6.1, in 6.2/7.0 the support for them will be most likely dropped.

Also, does the External Filter protocol change to version 4 affect
anything?  I don't think it would (due to the server using an older
version if client requests it), but I could not find anything specific
about the changes from version 3 to version 4.

No protocol changes between 3 and 4.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov