From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Strange INBOX-Mirror
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 11:06:07 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2016-09-08 21:45, Till Klages wrote:
Hi -

I am looking at a strange phenomenon I can`t resolve:

One of our users has a mailbox that mirrors the INBOX.

Incoming mails are displayed in both INBOX and „Name-of-Mailbox“. It is not any sort of „intelligent mailbox“ or similar. There is no rule pointing to that mailbox.
You can not rename or delete that mailbox, even if it`s empty. Neither in any mail-app nor in the webmailer-interface.

There is no sub-folder for „Name-of-Mailbox“ (.mdir) on the server / within the User.macnt.

Does anyone have an idea of where to look?

Sounds like a Folder Alias.
<http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/Mailboxes.html#Aliases>

Thanks
T I L L