From: James Roman <james.roman@ssaihq.com>
Subject: Outlook 2016 ActiveSync slider
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 10:31:19 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We’ve been testing Office/Outlook 2016 before migrating any of our customers. We have a fair number of staff who have very large mailboxes since we are not using a quota we were hoping that using ActiveSync would provide an improvement to their experience using Outlook.  We believe that customers would achieve significant performance improvements if they only synchronized a portion of their mailbox of offline use. Documentation that we have encountered indicates that you can set a sliding amount of mail to save offline. (See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2733062). When we configure the offline settings, we are presented with a binary option; 1 month on the left and All on the right, with no intermediate steps. 1 month is pretty snappy, but All is crippling if your account exceeds 8-10GB of storage. Most of our customers would like a choice somewhere in between with the minimal additional selections of 3 months and 1 year.

Do other CommuniGate users have an option for additional selections for the “Mail to keep offline” setting?